Best Snowboard Boots Buying Guide - What to Look At?
Choosing snowboard boots for your own occasion, pay attention to the next criteria:
- The rigidity (flex) of boots for snowboarding
- The division into groups depends on the style of riding for which this footwear is intended.
- The best stiff snowboard boots are used in carving and slalom. High-speed descents with sharp turns require special fixation of the feet to avoid stretching of the ligaments. Therefore, the upper part of the boot is made of plastic, and the inner part of the soft lining material.
- The tightness of the clinging is achieved with the help of a large number of clips – reliable fasteners. This kind of something like the ski boots. However, the snowboard model of switch snowboard boots has a higher inclination forward, and they are bent to the sides.
- Soft and lightweight snowboard boots are focused on freeride and freestyle that is suitable for performing tricks or jumping, descending from the mountain. They are easy to walk in.
Types of Snowboard Boots
Currently, two types of the best snowboard boots are produced: single boot (without an insert) and with an internal boot. The latter is more practical in the sock. The best womens snowboard boots or other can be easily dried by removing the liner made of special materials, soft and hygroscopic. You cannot save on such boots. Still, quality is the main advantage of sports boots, which should be durable and practical.
The outer part of the best snowboard boot can be made of leather or synthetic materials. Many inexperienced snowboarders tend to buy a model from the leather, believing that the leather is a better material. This opinion is incorrect!
The best option is a synthetic material. Of course, it is not durable. Here an important indicator is a price. The more expensive boots are made of synthetic material, so they are more durable. Plastic is used exclusively for the manufacture of hard boots for high-speed descents. Soft models are made of fabric materials with special water-repellent impregnation.
There are three different lacing systems for speed lace snowboard boots or others. Usually, the inner boot is fixed with a buckle, manually, or automatically when the upper part is fastened.
- The lacing of the upper boot can be classic, like that of ordinary shoes. This kind of lacing is not very convenient. It takes long for the correct, sufficiently secure tightening of the laces.
- A fast lacing system is created for those who do not like laces and knots. In it, the loops are made in the form of clamps with self-fixing.
- BOA – a high-speed, modern kind of lacing. Instead of laces, a thin metal cable is used here. It is tightened by turning a special screw on the front of the outer best boa snowboard boots. This attachment significantly increases the cost of shoes. It is more often used by professional snowboarders. The best men’s boa snowboard boots are more popular, as well.
Snowboard Boots for Women and Children
Female models of the best snowboard boots are made with a smaller weight and calf muscle structure than men, which is lower in women. The shoe upper, respectively, is wider and lower. The boot itself is preferable to choose a soft type. However, even this type has several degrees of rigidity. Therefore, the women’s version of snowboard boots is not as simple as it seems at first glance. Before buying it, read women’s snowboard boots reviews.
Children’s shoes are produced with weight. In addition, children rarely perform dangerous tricks and jumps. Therefore, for children, boots are made in a soft version.
The Best Snowboard Boots. Final Advice
The purchase of the best snowboard boots should start with the best snowboard boots because the choice of the right best snowboard boots is the key to successful riding. The pleasure from snowboarding and the improvement of technology, and even the safety of a snowboarder depend on the best snowboard boots.
When choosing the best snowboard boots, you need to pay attention to several main criteria: stiffness, lacing, inner boot and insole, size.
We prefer the K2 Maysis Men’s Snowboard Boot 2019 as the best snowboard boots for men. This is a new model of boots, which has already proven itself from the best sides. They are very versatile and will suit any snowboarder. Unlike RIDE Anthem Snowboard Boots or Burton Ion BOA Snowboard Boots or the best womens snowboard boots. You need to build on what you have in your riding experience and how much you are willing to spend on your best snowboard boots. Yes, these best all around snowboard boots are not cheap, but they justify the money that you put into them. Moreover, experienced snowboarders will appreciate your purchase of k2 snowboard boots, because you will be in a trend.